|Security and Privacy Notice|
1. This web site is provided as a public service by the 56th Army Band
and Ft. Lewis.
2. Information presented is considered public information and may be
distributed or copied for
non-commercial purposes. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image
credits is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected.
4. This government computer system uses software programs to create
summary statistics, which are used for website planning and
maintenance, determining technical design specifications, and
analyzing system performance.
5. For security purposes, and to ensure that this service remains
available to all users, this government computer system employs
software programs to monitor network traffic, to identify
unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, to cause
damage, or to deny service to authorized users.
6. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other
attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.
Server logs are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with
National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
7. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information
on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the
Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information
Infrastructure Protection Act.